Good morning to you all!
A while ago, I found some lovely diy project on Pinterest, the perfect place to snuggle around for some great diy ideas (and much more of course). I decided that this would be my next project as soon as my new place is (almost) ready. Last week, I bought all the necessary materials, which is almost nothing. I bought a robe and some hooks. It's a super easy diy project with almost no material needed and ready in a couple of minutes.
- 1: take 8 pieces of robe, at least 50 cm.
- 2: take all the pieces together and make a knot at the end
- 3: divide the pieces in groups of two (so four times two)
- 4: make a little knot in these groups
- 5: divide the groups again, again make a little not, so you create a web
- 6: repeat as much as you want, and as much as is necessary to make sure the pot is stuck
What do you think of this? Isn't this great?